Which clothes should I buy for my child?
There are three ranges of clothing available from our Bexley District Cricket shop, and within each range there is training and matchwear:
- The Academy clothing is exclusively for those players selected to play in either the under 15-16 Academy squad or the under 17-18 Academy squad. This clothing is unique to the Academy, and features the logo of their sponsor, teachdrivers.com alongside the BDC Academy logo.
- The Bashers clothing is exclusively for those players invited to play in any of the age group Bashers squads. This clothing is unique to these squads, and features the logo of the sponsor, the British Assessment Bureau alongside the Bashers logo. Upon selection for the Bashers, players receive a free cap.
- BDC clothing is for everyone who is involved at Bexley District Cricket, and ranges in children’s sizes 5-6 years old up to adult’s size 3XL. This clothing range features the logo of our sponsor, Educate 123, and the BDC logo.
What should I do if there is something wrong with my order?
If we have delivered the incorrect goods or you believe the item you have received to be faulty then collection can be arranged, please mark the collection box in the form and input the required collection date.
- Please allow 2 working days between submitting the form and the collection date.
- Collections can only take place Monday to Friday.
- Unfortunately we cannot specify a time on the day.
- The Goods must be handed to the courier (e.g. they cannot be left in a porch or behind a bin).
- The returns address below must be visible on the package.
If collection is not possible, you can return goods yourself with the returns form. We will credit reasonable postage costs for incorrectly picked/delivered items and faulty returns (once verified). This does not include express/premium courier/postage services (e.g Royal Mail Special Delivery).
The good(s) need to be returned to the following address:Gray-Nicholls Club Shop Returns, Station Road, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32 5DH
How long is delivery?
From our experience, delivery is usually 7-10 working days.
Can I get initials on my items?
Yes, it is possible to have your initials placed on your items if you wish.
How much does delivery cost?
For orders under 1kg and less than £ 50 : ROYAL 1st Class £ 3.99
For orders over £ 50 : DHL £ 7.00
Orders greater than £ 100.00 is free.
Do I have to buy any clothing?
There is no obligation to buy any of our items. we would encourage players to have a match shirt as a minimum as we believe that this uniformity develops a sense of being part of the team. However if you decide not to buy any of our clothing that will in no way affect your selection for the squad or for matches.
Do Bashers receive a BDC cap?
Upon being selected into the Bashers squads you will receive a free cap with the Bashers logo.